Finally got round to spending some more time on Tracks2Miles.
This release is an attempt to make use of a lot of what is left of the API.
- New Workout types:
- – Commute
- – Spinning
- – Rowing
- – Cross Training
- Support for multi-media posts, Uploaded Images and links to Youtube and Vimeo are now shown in your timeline
- Like your friends workouts
- See when you get Motivational comments
- Added pull to refresh support to the timeline
- Slightly improved look and feel, the white background looks better
All that plus a couple of bugs I spotted along the way.
There is a new introduction video with a walk through of all the features
As always you can get the very latest version from the Android Market here: https://market.android.com/details?id=uk.me.hardill.dailymile
The next version should have better support for tablets and ICS devices that support Activity Fragments to make better use of large screens. I’ve also managed to arrange to borrow a Sony Ericsson X10 mini to see about trying to improve the UI for those of you with really small screen devices.